Directors & Advisors
Henk van Alphen
- Mr. Henk van Alphen founded Wealth Minerals in 2005.
- More than 30 years of experience in the mining industry. He has been a key player in companies such as Corriente Resources, Cardero Resources, Trevali Mining, Balmoral Resources, and International Tower Hill.
- Over $1B raised in various financial transactions via Mr. van Alphen’s involvement.
Coille van Alphen
- Ms. Coille van Alphen, CFA MBA, is an Mining & Metals Portfolio manager at Equinox Partners.
- Ms. van Alphen worked with a leading public institution, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, from 2008 to 2010 in both the Relationship Investments and External Portfolio Management teams.
- She has also worked at one of Canada’s largest independent investment dealers, Canaccord Genuity from 2006 to 2008 as an investment banking associate.
- Mr. Robert Kopple is an experienced investor, businessman and lawyer. He is involved in a broad range of corporate financing activities with public companies.
- Mr. Kopple is an experienced lawyer and a senior partner in a law firm based in Los Angeles specializing in estate planning, tax law and business transactions.
- He has diverse interests in real estate and in a number of operating companies in mining, health care and technology.
- Mr. Ross has had a distinguished career as a senior officer and director of several public companies, including companies listed on the NASDAQ and TSX Venture exchanges.
- His sector experience includes mining, beverage production and distribution, medical services, gaming and merchant banking.
- Ms. Earle is an Investor Relations professional and a geologist. Ms. Earle spent several years in the field prior to making the transition into the corporate side of the industry.
- She received her Bachelor of Science in Geology from UBC and her Certified Professional Investor Relations designation from the Ivey School of Business at Western University.
- She is a founding member of the British Columbia Regional Mining Alliance (BCRMA).
- Mr. Shannon has worked for over 20 years in the role of CEO, raising over $200 million of venture capital for mineral exploration projects
- His accomplishments include the discovery or confirmation of the Taca-Taca deposit in Argentina, and the Mirador, Mirador Norte, Panantza and San Carlos deposits of the Corriente Copper Belt in Ecuador (>30 Billion pounds of contained copper in total)
- In addition to Mr. Shannon’s experience and knowledge relating to corporate management, the Board welcomes his recognition and experience in building a trusting and prosperous relationship with Indigenous Peoples, a focus of the existing management
- John Robins is a professional geologist, prospector and entrepreneur with over 35 years of experience in the mining industry. In 2008 he was awarded the Spud Huestis award for his contributions to mineral exploration in British Columbia and Yukon.
- Mr. Robins has been involved in several notable discoveries including the Dixie Lake Gold Deposits in Red Lake Ontario, the 5 million oz Coffee Gold deposit in Yukon, Three Bluffs gold deposit in the Committee Bay greenstone belt and the Aviat/Churchill diamond districts of Nunavut.
- He has been involved in over a 2.5 billion dollars in M&A activity and has generated over $500 million in direct and indirect mineral expenditures throughout Canada, Latin America and Australia.