Directors & Advisors
Henk van Alphen
- Mr. Henk van Alphen founded Wealth Minerals in 2005.
- More than 30 years of experience in the mining industry. He has been a key player in companies such as Corriente Resources, Cardero Resources, Trevali Mining, Balmoral Resources, and International Tower Hill.
- Over $1B raised in various financial transactions via Mr. van Alphen’s involvement.
Coille van Alphen
- Ms. Coille van Alphen, CFA MBA, is an Mining & Metals Portfolio manager at Equinox Partners.
- Ms. van Alphen worked with a leading public institution, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, from 2008 to 2010 in both the Relationship Investments and External Portfolio Management teams.
- She has also worked at one of Canada’s largest independent investment dealers, Canaccord Genuity from 2006 to 2008 as an investment banking associate.
- Mr. Robert Kopple is an experienced investor, businessman and lawyer. He is involved in a broad range of corporate financing activities with public companies.
- Mr. Kopple is an experienced lawyer and a senior partner in a law firm based in Los Angeles specializing in estate planning, tax law and business transactions.
- He has diverse interests in real estate and in a number of operating companies in mining, health care and technology.
- Mr. Ross has had a distinguished career as a senior officer and director of several public companies, including companies listed on the NASDAQ and TSX Venture exchanges.
- His sector experience includes mining, beverage production and distribution, medical services, gaming and merchant banking.
- Ms. Earle is an Investor Relations professional and a geologist. Ms. Earle spent several years in the field prior to making the transition into the corporate side of the industry.
- She received her Bachelor of Science in Geology from UBC and her Certified Professional Investor Relations designation from the Ivey School of Business at Western University.
- She is a founding member of the British Columbia Regional Mining Alliance (BCRMA).